Solutions for employers
We provide strategic consulting, integrated solutions, and tailor-made services to detect and mitigate manage psychosocial risks.
Humanity at a crossroads
The world is going through a crucial phase in its evolution. Tensions and divisions are escalating, often exacerbated by the growing scarcity of natural resources resulting from climate change and other factors.
The violence that ensues, both in society and within organizations, reveals a deeper issue: our capacity as human beings to perceive differences as complements rather than problems.
Awareness alone is insufficient in the face of threats to individual integrity. It is essential to act pragmatically and systematically to reverse this trend by creating practices and conditions that foster a more inclusive, peaceful, and serene society.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) must play a major role in guiding the transformation of work environments. Its aim is to ensure that every employee feels safe, respected in their integrity, and capable of realizing their full potential for the benefit of the organization.
Rezalliance supports you at every step of the process towards more inclusiveness.
Rezalliance launched the International Day Against Workplace Harassment and for Inclusion In the World of Work on May 24, 2022. This initiative garnered support from numerous organizations, institutions, and influential figures, particularly from the business world.
Companies that take concrete measures to create inclusive and equitable environments perform better than others. – Olivier Sandoz, Deputy General Manager – Fédération des Entreprises Romandes Genève
In this process that subtly combines prevention and awareness, which must combine encouragement and enforcement, one certainty emerges: companies are part of the solution. – Vincent Subilia – Directeur Général – Geneva Chamber of Commerce
Rezalliance covers 6 of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals defined by the United Nations Organization
What our customers are looking for ?
- Reducing psychosocial and reputational risks.
- Boosting employee motivation, engagement, and productivity.
- Fostering innovation, improving performance, and driving growth.
- Protecting and enhancing their brand image
A Personalized Approach for All Sectors
Regardless of the size or sector of your organization, our customized approach caters to your specific needs. We offer preventive and corrective solutions to reduce the impact of various forms of harassment and discrimination on organizations and society as a whole.
Managing these complex and costly issues requires an efficient and empathetic approach to control the associated risks.
requiring continuous effort and investment
RezallianceAccording to the International Labor Office, companies that develop inclusive practices are 60% more likely to see their profits and productivity increase, to enjoy a better reputation, to attract and retain more talent and also generate more creativity and innovation.
The human benefits are also there: by promoting a more equitable work environment, inclusion increases the fulfillment and general well-being of employees. The turnover rate decreases, making it possible to save money on new hires.
Thanks to our holistic, systemic and intersectional approach, the path to inclusiveness becomes simpler and more rewarding with Rezalliance by your side.
The relevance of Rezalliance
- The multidisciplinarity of an ecosystem dedicated to understanding the complexity of a theme that is far too complex to be approached from a single angle.
- A 360-degree understanding covering the multiple dimensions of the problem: from symptoms to root causes and aggravating factors.
- An empirical approach encompassing all key areas (health, career, legal), combined with business skills and mastery of organizational governance systems.
- A full range of tailor-made services.
- Methodology, pragmatism, and agility for excellent value for money: the advantages of a human-sized structure offering transversal skills on the theme of inclusion.
Convention N.190 of the International Labor Organization (ILO) // REZ-CARE @Rezalliance
- ILO Convention 190 developed in 2019 formalizes the legal prohibition of violence and harassment in the world of work and the obligation to take effective action to prevent cases and assist victims.
- Rezalliance has developped a unique platform, REZ-CARE.COM, that offers a safe place for employees targeted by harassment and discrimination of all forms to speak out and get support from vetted experts. While helping individuals to heal and bounce back, Rezalliance aims to equip employers with efficient tools to mitigate psychosocial and reputational risks.
- Through this one-stop platform, we provide a constructive solution to identify and resolve conflicts related to workplace harassment and discrimination and to help employers to safeguard the integrity of their employees and to comply with ILO190 Convention.
For more information about our platform, visit the page dedicated to REZ-CARE
Support methodology for employers
Areas of intervention
Based on storytelling and experience as a service provider on specific themes.
- Objective: Authentic and inspiring sharing to demystify and explain the causes, impacts, and challenges related to the topics.
- Format: Average Duration: 1 hour.
- Methodology: Leveraging lived experience to share authentic stories around the genesis of Rezalliance, born from the transformation of a traumatic experience into a mission and a collective adventure aimed at strengthening inclusion within work organizations.
Awareness sessions and immersive experience
- Objective: Open the dialogue, raise awareness, and provide practical tools to identify and respond to problematic situations.
- Format: Onsite or online workshops that can involve role-playing facilitated by professional actors (onsite only) using theatrical staging techniques.
- Methodology: Drawing on real-life experiences and storytelling to foster empathy and facilitate dialogue with and among participants.
We act as a trusted third party, neutral and free from any internal pressure, to provide employers with a deep understanding of each case thanks to our systemic, holistic and intersectional approach.
- Objective : Qualify the situation in order to provide the clarity needed to make the most appropriate decisions.
- Format : According to key parameters.
- Methodology : Because each situation is unique, we adapt the means and resources according to our holistic and systemic approach.
Why is it necessary to carry out investigations in the event of suspicion of harassment?
- Because harassment goes hand in hand with manipulation: Untangling fact from fiction is very difficult for the employer.
- Is there a risk of recurrence? Are you sure you’re terminating the right person? Rezalliance helps you gain clarity.
Audit of existing process, tools and systems
- Objective : Identify the flaws in your systems and suggest areas for improvement.
- Device : Made to measure, according to specifications.
- Methodology : Documentary review, interviews with stakeholders, writing of a report, restitution in plenary meeting.
- Objective : To support strategic thinking prior to the implementation of relevant action plans by integrating in particular the ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) and SDG (Sustainable Development Goals) principles.
- Format: According to specifications.
- Methodology : Project leadership/management, change management.
- Objective : Find the appropriate resources to support the cultural transformation of your organization. This includes identifying profiles with a resolutely inclusive mindset or seeking specific solutions related to the overall theme of inclusion.
- Tool : Made to measure, according to specifications.
- Methodology : We leverage our expertise in Procurement (more than 15 years) to find the relevant resources at the best price, relying on our network of profiling specialists.
This standard is increasingly applied to assess the commitment of organizations to sustainable development.
Our solutions cover three of the seven central themes of ISO 26000
- Human rights
- Working relationships and conditions
- Organizational governance
Our interventions are carried out by independent consultants.
For details on our offer or to receive a proposal adapted to your needs, contact us.
What our customers say about us ?
"French institution" - confidential
Few people embody kindness and respect for others as well as Joelle and Sébastien, and we were fortunate to meet them. We had identified issues of sexual harassment and racism within our organization, with significant psychosocial risks. We were seeking a training provider capable of delivering theoretical information supplemented with practical scenarios to have a real impact on our employees. Our stated objectives were not only to fulfill our prevention obligations but also to ensure that employees remember the training and transition from being passive witnesses to active ones. It became clear to us that it was necessary to train all our employees, whether they were permanent or temporary.
All the providers we contacted offered a full-day, 7-hour training session, with exclusively theoretical content delivered by a psychologist in the form of a lecture.
Only REZALLIANCE was able to meet all our expectations by offering a tailor-made training program in a shorter format, involving collaboration between future trainees, HR, Joelle, and Sébastien. They provided concrete cases related to our activities and created role-playing games with Joelle and Sébastien.
We were also supported in internal communication before and after the training. The success of the training sessions was such that some employees asked when their turn would come. The objective was thus widely achieved, and we will take advantage of the feedback from these sessions with Joelle and Sébastien to improve future ones.
The strengths of REZALLIANCE lie in their adaptability, high professionalism, and the provision of the REZ-CARE platform for listening and support if employees need it. REZALLIANCE is a real asset in the prevention of psychosocial risks.
Virginie D. – HR Director
Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies - Geneva - 2021
We contacted Joëlle initially for a consent workshop we wanted to implement at the Graduate Institute Geneva. We wanted this to be mandatory for everyone and to create a consent culture where everyone feels welcomed, comfortable and we have the right support mechanism to combat any uncomfortable situation that people might encounter. Joelle was definitely able to help us, she was responsive, motivated and really understanding.We expected to have someone as a speaker who knew the topic, who would be responsive to our needs and try to approach to the youth in the best way possible and she managed to meet them with always showing us what she prepared, taking into consideration our comments and preparing documents that are approachable by the targeted age group.Joëlle’s unique differentiators are her availability, her responsiveness, her progressive mindset, her ability to really prepare what was asked for and her calming but powerful attitude.
Birsu Karaarslan – Student association – Project Lead
“After the workshop, we had an incredibly positive response, especially from the first-year students. They were enthusiastic that it was provided during the orientation day. It makes them feel better knowing that there are these kinds of considerations around their safety.” Click to read the full article!